Wednesday, November 20, 2013

#ZabrinaSecretSanta


I love gift giving and since my family stopped doing Christmas (besides the games gifts + for the babies in my family- we don't do gifts anymore), I don't really get a special time to give them. Last year, I joined a secret Santa and had so much fun shopping for it, I knew I wanted to join another this year but I had a lot of trouble finding one. So Z + I teamed up and decided we wanted to host our own Secret Santa this year + we want you to be a part of it.


 Things You Need To Know

// You have a spending limit of $20

// Signups close Dec 1st. You can sign up here

// Once signups close, you will be getting an email stating all the information you will need to start picking out your gifts. It will have links to the twitter + blog pages of your gift receiver. Use these ways to get a better feel for them.

// You will have until Dec. 15th to send your packages. Please make sure you send your packages by this time.

// Use the hashtag #ZabrinaSecretSanta to share your experience. Rather it be photos of you shopping to pick out your gifts or your reveal of your gift, we want to connect using this hashtag but please don't spoil the surprise by stating the name of your gift receiver. I totally encourage video and blog posts of you getting your gifts- It's always fun to see what others get!

I think doing Secret Santa is so much fun + it introduces you to new people. If you want to join, please use this form to sign up. I would LOVE for all of you to get involved.

Image Map
This month's advertisement

5 comments :

  1. I LOVE this idea. Thanks for hosting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun idea Sabrina! I so love receiving gifts! :)
    But unfortunately I dont think I can join in since Im from a bit far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary- You NEVER know there may be someone else that joins that is close to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeee this looks so fun! Just signed up :) I can't wait!

    ♥Brooke
    http://youreinbrookelynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink