Friday, September 27, 2013

The Facebook Post

I have been SO excited for this prompt. Today I'm teaming up with Story of My Life Blog for the Blogtember events. Today's prompt:  An anonymous letter to your Facebook friends. Be as snarky as you'd like. (but don't include people's real names.) 

I saw an article a while back that had a list of some of the typical + annoying Facebook friends we ALL have. I used to be that annoying preteen girl (now I'm that annoying young adult girl) who posted every five minutes about pointless stuff. I still from time to time make posts that I know NOBODY cares about but I try to keep them to a minimum.

I'm sure we all have our complaints about people on Facebook and Facebook as a whole. I really wanted to type out a long list of pet peeves and rude comments but I realize that isn't really solving the problem. I would be complaining about people complaining (makes no sense, right?)



So instead I've learned to simply unfriend or hide people from my news feed. Sometimes, I just don't log on. There was a time where I erased the app from my phone and hardly logged on. Of course I came back and I now creep my news feed daily.
 
 I'm very thankful for Facebook because it allows me to keep people I love and care about updated on my progress. My family is so spread out and Facebook is the only "common ground" we have. I get annoyed with people posting such negative things or too many selfies but I try my best to let those things go. In five years, I'm not going to remember those things anyways.

How do you feel about Facebook?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink