Sunday, September 22, 2013

Six Reasons I LOVE Fall

Yesterday was the LAST day of summer and I can't say I'm too sad to see it go. Fall is my favorite time of the year for many reasons and I thought it would be a great thing to talk about on the blog today.




1. The weather is perfect.
I've never been big on being cold. I hate it actually. I really love fall because it's not too cold. If you put on a hoodie, you're good to go.

2. Speaking of which, I love wearing hoodies.
 and scarves. and boots. Fall fashion just rules.

3. Campfires
Who doesn't love campfires? It's the perfect time to just hang out with people you care about and enjoy a nice campfire.

4. Halloween + ALL things scary.
October is by far my favorite month. It's not only m birthday month (This year I'll be 21 ahh), it's also Halloween month. Which means lots of haunted houses, scary movies and just a ton of awesomeness. I seriously LOVE being scared and I really miss going to haunts. I'm not sure if they make many handicap accessible.



5. No Shave November.
This should be every month but it's not, sadly. I love me a good beard and I love seeing all the people grow pretty beards during November.

6. The colors.
It's just such a pretty time of year.

Why do you love fall? What's your favorite season?


2 comments :

  1. Yes, I'm super psyched for lots of nice beards this fall! So cute :)

    I'm really excited for the changing weather so I can wear lots of cozy sweaters and my new boots!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fall is my favorite season too! I love sweaters, boots, scarves + skinny jeans... I love the crisp cool air... the pumpkin patch + apple picking... and of course my birthday :) I'll be 31 this year! It is definitely the best time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink