Monday, September 30, 2013

Oh, October + A Link UP!


 I love October, It's my favorite month.

In less than a week, I will be 21. It's always crazy to me when October comes around because it's my birthday month. I don't know if anyone else feels kind of odd on your birthday. You wait all year for it and then it's here and it's just odd. Am I alone here or?

I'm also going to be starting a really awesome link up that I'm so happy about tomorrow. It's going to be so much fun and I hope you guys love it just as much as I do. Please come back to the blog tomorrow to read all about it.

I'm flying home on Saturday to see my big sister. I'll be hanging out with her for my birthday and then off to see my mister for a few weeks. Time together with people I love is so important to me and one of the best birthday presents I could get.

I'm also excited because this happened today:


Just standing. Like a pro or something. I was so excited when my trainer was like "today we are standing." so I had my lead trainer take photos. I'm so happy I had the chance to come here to Project Walk because I've grown so much in the last four weeks of being here. Not only have a gained a lot of muscle and strength but I've also proved to myself I can do ANYTHING, but that's a post in itself. 

I still have lots of ad space open for the month of October. If you want to grab yourself an ad, feel free to use the code "sponsorlove" for 20% off. Swaps are booked for a while but you can always send them in.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This month I will be linking up with Mary of Secret Obsession for October Daily.  I love link ups because it gets me a reason to post every day. I hope that you check out her blog + join in this month. Today's prompt is:

Five Reasons I Blog:

1. I started my blog simply to document my life. I wanted a place to share all my advenutres of my senior year in high school + the start of college. My blog has changed so much over those years and now is a place where I share things I love, things that inspire me and I also get to talk about my progress from my spinal cord injury and learning to walk again. 

2. I blog because it's fun. I love being able to share products I love, music that makes me happy and basically all the things I fancy.It's a lot of fun and...

3. It gives me something to do. I stay home a lot and blogging gives me something to do and something to look forward too. 

4.  I get to be part of a community. The blogging world is such a great one to be a part of. So many positive people with creative hearts. I love being able to read new blogs and meet new people. 

5. I blog simply because I love to write and I wanted to grow as a writer.

Why do you blog? Link up and tell us why!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink