Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Favorite Online Stores + Mini Wish Lists

I've been terrible at social media + keeping up with this blog since I arrived in California. I'm not even kidding you, I've taken so many naps after therapy + I spend the rest of the time watching Netflix in bed to relax. I've never been so wore out from a therapy center but I'm sure glad I'm here. I'm thankful for the prayers, the love + the support I've gotten. Your emails/tweets and sweet comments always put a huge smile on my face and remind me that I need to keep pushing, even on the worst days. I'm doing lots of fundraising on my personal page (Lia Sophia, Tupperware, Pampered Chef + Home Decor items.. if you want in, let me know)

Since I've been so busy with other things, I've neglected writing and putting effort into the blog more.  I'm going to use some of the Blog Every Day in September prompts to help get me going and keep me blogging. I'm also going to be asking for guest bloggers to help me when I just don't feel up to blogging. If you want to guest post, email me.

Today's prompt is to share with you my favorite online stores + share some of my favorite items from these stores. I'll admit, I do a lot of online looking when I don't have the money to shop in real life.


Fab.com


Sephora Wishlist | I spend a lot of time eyeing makeup I won't ever buy for myself but want anyways. That Stila palette is stealing my heart though.

I'm linking up with The Story of My Life Blog: You can too


What are some of you go to online webstores? What do you love to search for most when shopping?

1 comment :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink