Monday, May 20, 2013

Music Monday: May 20

Hey pretty kitties- I didn't get to do a music Monday last week because I shared about my week visit back home. I had a lot of fun so I'm glad I got to share that with you guys.

I think I may start doing Music Monday like I used to where I focus on a certain band- not just a random playlist of songs. If you have a band you think I would dig- let me know and I will hopefully feature them on the next Music Monday. (If you're a band + want to get on here, just email me)


Did you guys notice I changed the look a bit? I had some people tell me the colors were a bit too much- so I cleaned it up a bit. I am not sure if I love it or not, so it may change again soon. I also am stoked because I finally got myself a domain name. I feel like a pro now, it's exciting.

I've been doing a lot of praying on where I want this blog to go. I want to start doing more things about my relationship with Christ and share some devos with you guys. I have a neat one planned for tomorrow that I think is oh so fitting for me right now.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling and let you listen to the tunes you came here for...



Enjoy your Monday, friends.

3 comments :

  1. I really liked all of the colors on your old design! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did too. I thought they were perfect for the weather. BUT i wanted a change too. I'm just not sure if this one is the right change.

      Delete
  2. I love love love your music monday! I will definitely email you with all these bands you should check out ;]]]

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink