Monday, March 4, 2013

Fearless Plugs: Product Review


I have been looking for some cute new plugs to help me reach  my goal size + a few weeks ago, I was in contact with Fearless Plugs + decided to buy myself some. I really liked the cute and affordable plugs Jessica had listed in her Etsy shop, so I bought two new pairs.




Each pair that I bought was $13 and I was able to use a discount code to save me 15% (Valentines Special) so my total ended up being 25$ for two pairs with shipping. They are currently offering bundles of 3 plugs for 25$ with free shipping. (Offer valid until March 7, 2013)


I had emailed Jessica (the shop owner) and I really liked that she was fast at replying to me + she answered any questions I had for her and did so in a timely manner. I'm always replying to emails + it was something I really liked about working with Jessica. I had a little problem with how I paid for the plugs, instead of having the money taken out of my account right then, I paid with a Echeck which took days to clear. (which was my own fault, not Jessica/Fearless Plugs) Jessica kept me updated on the status of this check and had my plugs sent to me that next morning after the check cleared. She even sent a tracking number.

My plugs took about three days to get here and they came packaged in a cute pink envelope with business cards + a discount code. (I was really excited to get them, so I kind of opened them before I got pictures) Jessica sends a discount code to all customers + she has set up a customer appreciation program so after you purchase 10 pairs, you get the next pair for free. I think it's great that she does this because it makes me wanna come back as a customer.


Floral Cameo plugs in size 5/8

Overall, I love the plugs. I have yet to wear the Coral Rosy ones yet but will hopefully size up soon. I like that each pair comes with o-rings, too. The only thing that I noticed that I wasn't fond of was the fact that on my floral cameos you could see the glue. Jessica makes these plugs herself so if that's the only thing I didn't like, I think she's doing great.


My overall thoughts on Fearless Plugs:
  • Jessica is a great person to work with. She's fast at replying and answers all my questions.
  • Fearless Plugs has a cute selection of plugs for an affordable rate + even offers package deals.
  • The plugs came in fast and had cute packaging.
  • The plugs have good quality, though I didn't like that I could see the glue on one pair of plugs.
  •  I would recommend this company to my readers based on the experience I had with them

Fearless Plugs
 Shop // Facebook // Instagram //



Would you like me to review your product for my blog? Send me an email sabrinatakespicturesATgmailDOTcom so we can work something out.

I am not being paid by any of the mentioned companies or designers to make this post. These products were purchased with  my own money. The views in this review are strictly my own and I am not affiliated with any of these companies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink