Monday, February 18, 2013

Music Monday: Brand New



So today's playlist is mostly Brand New songs. I've been listening to the Brand New Pandora station every since I was with Mikal last week. I always thought I would not like Brand New so it's kind of odd that I ended up enjoying some of their songs.

Have you ever had something like that happen to you? 
Tell me a new band you just started listening to.

also, I am linking up with Amanda on Mondays now to share her playlist as well. Hop on over to her blog and give her Monday Playlist a listen

5 comments :

  1. Hello Sabrina, I'm afraid you would consider obsolete the music I listen to LOL. Anyway, I've just found your lovely blog through BBN and I'm your newest follower via GFC, Fb, Twitter. I would love if you could stop by and enter my giveaway :-)
    love, Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by + becoming a follower. I really appreciate it. Thanks for also taking the time to comment. I will totally go check out your blog.

      Delete
  2. I saw them play a couple years ago and still like listening to them now and again. I always loved the lyrics to I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've heard that one. I will totally go give it a listen. (: I really like them + like I said, it's a surprise because I thought I didn't/wouldn't like them.

      Delete
  3. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink